Friday, October 12, 2007

As is..

Life is beautiful..almost surreal, in its clarity, its colour , its pace

The sky is clear…like in a picture and the winds clean…

The space around me still…if I snap my finger, I did disturb the quiet of the place.


Most people from past life want to know what I am doing, and if I do ever send them a documentary…It would be the most boring thing they ever read….how does one ever document nothingness and blank space?

I am in a place that’s famous for nothing and goes nowhere and there isn’t much that one can do either….but if I did have to click a few pictures….i would need a 360 degree camera to capture the entirety of it all….as soon as I put a frame to it..it disappears….and if someone were to ask me to describe the “it”..i am sure I would have no words or even expression..probably a moronic expressionless face is what they did receive…

I have stepped out of my own life..sometimes feels like this is the easiest thing to do….no responsibilties, no attachments, no obligations….just pure space..like living alone…..

Someone earns to feed you
Someone does something, he likes/dislikes so you enjoy this calm….follow your dreams….Enjoy…..

I can enjoy this time,because I know what’s on the other side and I know how valuable and precious these moments are….

How savoury the feeling is …to cook for someone….to be there at home, when one needs to talk…to be “in form” when the other just throws hints and subtly states the unstated…to pick up those clues…..

The most boring jobs are also the most interesting because boredom is never in things themselves but in our perception of them….As they say:

An ordinary is as extraordinary as you think it is
A life as livable as much as you want to live
And a wait as memorable as the moments that make it….

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:19 AM GMT+5:30 , Blogger tinkertoon said...

reminds me of the beatles number "nowhere man in a nowhere land"... (something similar..)

are you in beatles country? :)

 
At 4:44 AM GMT+5:30 , Blogger Marc said...

I enjoyed this. Very much.

 
At 9:46 PM GMT+5:30 , Blogger Wanderer said...

hey where are you? No longer in Pune?
I've been off the blogroll for a bit, as was caught up with other things.
Write back.

Happy New Year!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home